How to write IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Final Year Project
The principle focus of IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation is to empower students to secure skills in translation from Hindi to English and the vice-versa. These courses have been prepared, remembering the requirement for translation in our socio-social and professional areas. The term of this course is minimum one year and a maximum of 4 years.
Essential Qualifications for IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05)
- Anyone who has completed Bachelor degree or its equivalent IGNOU is eligible for the programme. The programme duration is one year but you could take up to four years depending on your convenience. The programme is on offer in Hindi only.
Objective of IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Final Year Project
The main objective of Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) is to enable the students acquire skills in translation from Hindi to English and vice- versa. These courses have been prepared keeping in mind the need for translation in our socio-cultural and professional areas. The programme consists of five courses, each of six (6) credits.
Formulation of IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Final Year Project
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
- Review of the Literature
- Objective/ Hypothesis
- Result and Discussion
Important point remember during submission of the IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Final Year Project
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- PGDT-05 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Style of Report Writing
The project ought to be inventive and coherent. Utilize straightforward words at whatever point conceivable and the language ought to be straight forward and Good. Abstain from utilizing condensing like (and, b/w, and so forth). The tense in the report matters a great deal it ought to be present tense.
How to Select Topic Wisely For Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05)
The point you select ought to intrigue and have profound information about that. The project ought to be attractive to the examiner. Make your project secured with all the significant features and point in a restricted page doesn’t surpass in excess of 1200 words.
IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For December 2019 Examination: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Examination: 31st March 2020
Where to Submit IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT-05) Assignments?
If you have completely solved your assignment then you have to submit their IGNOU Assignments to coordinator of study centre which allotted to you at the time of admission. Don’t forget to get a receipt for submission of PGDT Assignments.