How to write IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) provides a comprehensive knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting transformation of the rural society. The contents are designed so as to impart an integrated understanding to the learners about the crucial dimensions of rural development.
Essential Qualifications for IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5)
- Minimum qualification of an Assistant Professor/Lecturer in a College/University (recognized by UGC)
- Disciplines: Rural Development, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration, Social Work
- Desirable Qualification: Master in Social Sciences
Objective of IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project
It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes. The programme also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project work. It aims at providing an integrated perception of rural development encompassing various aspects of rural life. It introduces learners to the basic aspects of rural development. It facilitates learners in acquiring skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes.
Formulation of IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
- Review of the Literature
- Objective/ Hypothesis
- Result and Discussion
Important point remember during submission of the IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- RDD-5 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Style of Report Writing
The project ought to be inventive and coherent. Utilize straightforward words at whatever point conceivable and the language ought to be straight forward and Good. Abstain from utilizing condensing like (and, b/w, and so forth). The tense in the report matters a great deal it ought to be present tense.
The total marks of this project synopsis (RDD 5) are 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.