How to write IGNOU MRDP Master in Rural Development (MRDP-001) Final Year Project
The IGNOU MARD project is a procedure of improving the quality existence of peoples living in rural areas and they don’t have any offices additionally this IGNOU Rural Development project focuses around the development of the regressive people as well. The IGNOU MARD project will be helpful to faculty working in different Government Organization. It will also be useful for new graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is proposed to incorporate such extraordinary academic contents as are fundamental in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
Essential Qualifications for IGNOU MRDP Master in Rural Development (MRDP-001)
- A person holding Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university is eligible for enrolment in M.A. in Rural Development.
Objective of IGNOU MRDP Master in Rural Development (MRDP-001) Final Year Project
It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes. The programme also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project work. It aims at providing an integrated perception of rural development encompassing various aspects of rural life. It introduces learners to the basic aspects of rural development. It facilitates learners in acquiring skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes.
Formulation of IGNOU MRDP Master in Rural Development (MRDP-001) Final Year Project
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
- Review of the Literature
- Objective/ Hypothesis
- Result and Discussion
Important point remember during submission of the IGNOU MRDP Master in Rural Development (MRDP-001) Final Year Project
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MRDP-001 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Style of Report Writing
The project ought to be inventive and coherent. Utilize straightforward words at whatever point conceivable and the language ought to be straight forward and Good. Abstain from utilizing condensing like (and, b/w, and so forth). The tense in the report matters a great deal it ought to be present tense.
Except for the Dissertation, evaluation will be done on the basis of: (a) continuous assessment of assignments (25 percent of total weightage) (b) a term-end written examination (75 per cent of the total weightage).