How to write IGNOU Masters of Social Work Project
Master of Social work programme offers a chance to students for higher studies in proficient social work. It incorporates general Awareness in a portion of the developing zones in social work, for example, globalization and migration. In a country like India needs a lot of mindfulness in rural regions which builds up the nation and the individuals of the nation. The most extreme and least duration of this course is five years and two years separately.
Reason for the IGNOU Masters of Social Work Project (MSWP 001 Level)
Inside this system, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU MSW (Masters of Social Work) MSWP 001, the accompanying explicit objectives to empower a student to:
- Identify and formulate research issues
- Write a decent research proposal
- Identify and utilize proper research design
- Conduct logical investigation in a deliberate manner
- Collect and examine the information
- Learn to utilize suitable statistical techniques
Formulation of IGNOU Masters of Social Work Project
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
- Review of the Literature
- Objective/ Hypothesis
- Result and Discussion
Last Date of Submission of IGNOU Masters of Social Work Project
The last date of submission of IGNOU Proposal/Synopsis for July Batch is 30th November and IGNOU Project Report/Dissertation is 31st May and for another bunch which is begun from January, date of submission of IGNOU Proposal/Synopsis is 31st September and IGNOU Project Report/Dissertation is 30th November.
Important point remember during submission of the IGNOU Masters of Social Work Project (MSW)
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MSWP 001 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Style of Report Writing
The project ought to be inventive and coherent. Utilize straightforward words at whatever point conceivable and the language ought to be straight forward and Good. Abstain from utilizing condensing like (and, b/w, and so forth). The tense in the report matters a great deal it ought to be present tense.
The marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MSW (Masters of Social Work) MSWP 001) are 100. To get pass, we ought to acquire least 40% out of 100.